A sneaky break from reality is always a good idea and while weekends often are a popular choice for getaways, there are many benefits of midweek breaks you might not have considered. We’ve outlined our top 5 reasons to enjoy a midweek trip below!
- Avoid the crowds – sharing is caring but sometimes it’s nice to get facilities and amenities almost all to yourself! Not to mention, there will be fewer people at restaurants and local attractions. Check out nearby things to do >> here.
- Savings – there are often special deals available midweek so you can save on your getaway and spend more on fun things like food and activities. See what’s on offer >> here.
- Time to recover – if you like to keep busy while on holidays, it’s nice to still get the weekend at home to recover and prepare for the week to come. A staycation after your vacation, if you will!
- Make your friends jealous – okay let’s be honest, posting holiday photos online just is that little bit more satisfying when you know your friends and family are watching jealously from work. We love seeing what your midweek breaks look like, so please tag us when posting on your socials.
- It’s a proper break – weekend getaways are great, but sometimes a couple more days off work and all responsibilities that come with weekdays is what you need to feel fully rejuvenated.
Convinced? Take a look at our range of accommodation options >> here or call our friendly team on 02 4457 3035 to discuss the most suitable option for you. You can also check availability online >> here. We look forward to welcoming you for a midweek stay soon!