The following booking conditions apply for online reservations.
Please select your dates and cabin type carefully. Dates and cabin types may not be able to be changed after making your online reservation.
A maximum number of occupants applies for each different accommodation type as noted on each communities website. These maximums cannot be exceeded.
During long weekends, Easter and Christmas school holidays minimum stays apply. Please note Allswell Communities are closed on Christmas Day. Arrivals and Departures cannot be scheduled for Christmas Day.
The prices for accommodation quoted on this website are for the first 2 persons, unless otherwise noted. Additional guests (4+ years) will incur additional charges.
A deposit is payable by credit card at the time of making an online booking. The deposit amount varies for different cabin types.
Check in time is between 2:00pm and 7:00pm, and check out time is by 10:00am. If you are arriving after 7:00pm, please contact the office prior to, or on the day of arrival to arrange for your late arrival.
Allswell Communities accepts Visa and Mastercard. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club.
The balance of account is payable upon arrival. The balance can be paid by cash, credit card or EFTPOS upon arrival. Cheques are not accepted.
Allswell makes its best efforts to ensure that the information available on its website is accurate. However, Allswell cannot and does not guarantee that the site is free from errors or faults. Allswell does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information published on the site at any time.
Allswell respects your privacy. Information you supply to Allswell for a inquiry or reservation is kept strictly confidential. Your information is used for Allswell to communicate with you and is not provided to third parties.
1. In these Terms and Conditions: “Contact Point” means Allswell Communities Contact Point, phone 1800 Allswell; “Member” means an individual whose application to take part in the Program is accepted by Allswell Communities for short term Holiday Park stay only; “Membership” means membership in this Program. “Stay” means the total no. of nights in one stay in the community; “Program” means the Allswell Club Program operated pursuant to these Terms and Conditions by Allswell Communities;
2. “Allswell Communities” is Allswell Communities. 80, Petrie Terrace, Spring Hill Q. 4000, phone 1800 Allswell. Allswell Communities with short Stay Holiday cabins and camp sites include:
Landsborough Pines, Steve Irwin Way, Landsborough QLD 4550
Coastal Palms, 40 Shoalhaven Heads Road NSW 2535
Tall Timbers, 47 Shoalhaven Heads Road, NSW 2535
Wairo Beach, Princes Highway, Lake Tabourie 2539
Tomaga River, 55 Sunpatch Parade, Tomakin NSW 2537
3. Upon acceptance to the Program by Allswell Communities, each Member accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any variations made to them from time to time.
4. Membership in the Program is open to all individuals over the age of 18,including International residents, on the receipt and acceptance of an online application at www.allswell.com.au of the Member by Allswell Communities. Allswell Communities may refuse any application in their absolute discretion, and do not need to provide reasons for such refusal.
5. Membership entitles the Member to communication, information in relation to the Program, and promotional offers. Notwithstanding the forgoing, nothing shall prevent Allswell Communities offering promotional offers to individuals who are not Members.
6. Membership benefits include:
15% off each Stay at a participating Allswell Communities Holiday Park, to the maximum value of $50
Valid on the following short term accommodation types:
Holiday Cabins, Powered sites, unpowered sites.
The Allswell Club discount is not valid with any other discount or offer, including Top Parks loyalty discount
7. All promotional offers at participating Allswell Communities Holiday Parks offered to Members will be offered in accordance with the terms and conditions for those promotional offers.
8. The Member hereby irrevocably holds harmless Allswell Communities, its related bodies corporate, employees, directors, suppliers and agencies from all claims, suits, demands, actions, proceedings which the Member has or in the future may have against Allswell Communities, its related bodies corporate, employees, directors, suppliers and agencies, and shall indemnify and release Allswell Communities, its related bodies corporate, employees, suppliers, directors, related companies and agencies from all and any claims for damages or otherwise in the terms of, and arising out of this Program to the full extent permitted by law. The term “related bodies corporate” has the same meaning as in the Corporations Act 2001.
9. The Member acknowledges and agrees that all decisions pertaining to this Program rests solely with Allswell Communities and its decision is final.
10. Without in any way limiting the operation of, and in accordance with Clause 8, Allswell Communities in its sole discretion can at all times:
(i) change, amend or vary these Terms and Conditions;
(ii) change, amend, vary, withdraw or cancel any promotional offer offered to Members as part of the Program;
(iii) exclude a Member from, or cancel a Member’s membership in, the Program, without prior notice to a Member, and without having to give a reason to a Member.
11. Allswell Communities gives no warranty as to the continuing availability of the Program. Allswell Communities may, in its absolute discretion, at any time cancel the Program in whole (or in part) upon reasonable notice (“reasonable notice” being no less than 1 week).
12. Without limiting Clause 8 in any way, Members will be taken to have received notice of any changes to these Terms and Conditions if Allswell Communities notifies the Member of the change by any method including, but not limited to the use of email and or posting details of the changes on the Allswell Communities website or in any of the Allswell Communities holiday parks.
13. Without in any way limiting the rights of Allswell Communities as set out in Clauses 10 & 11 , if a Member is in breach of these Terms and Conditions, at any time, then Allswell Communities may cancel the Member’s membership with the Program and any Member whose membership is cancelled may no longer access Member promotional offers or any other related benefits.
14. To the extent permitted by law, Allswell Communities, its related bodies corporate, employees, directors, suppliers and agencies is not liable for any loss or damage suffered by Members or Third Parties resulting from such withdrawals, cancellations, variations or change as set out in Clauses 9, 10 or 12 or arising from the Program.
15. Privacy: Allswell Communities, and/or its agents working on its behalf, collects the Member’s personal information in order to operate the Program. If this information is not provided then the Member may not participate in the Program. By making an application and participating in the Program, unless otherwise advised, the Member consents and authorises Allswell Communities and any other third party (including but not limited to a related body corporate, agents, contractors) to use this personal information for the purpose of conducting the Program. In addition this personal information and any other information that is obtained via the Program may be used by Allswell Communities, for future marketing, promotional, research, product development and planning purposes in any form of media (including without limitation to communications made via ‘electronic messages’ as defined in the Spam Act 2003). Members have the right to request that Allswell Communities does not use their personal date for marketing and development purposes. A request by the Member to not use any personal information in this way, or to access, update or correct any information should be directed to Allswell Communities, 80 Petrie Terrace, Spring Hill Q. 4000.
16. If, after being accepted onto the Program, a Member no longer wishes to be a part of it, they should notify Allswell Communities in writing, to Allswell Communities, 80 Petrie Terrace, Spring Hill Q. 4000.
17. If any provision or part-provision of the these Terms & Conditions is or becomes invalid, illegal or unenforceable, it shall be deemed modified to the minimum extent necessary to make it valid, legal and enforceable. If such modification is not possible, the relevant provision or part-provision shall be deemed deleted. Any modification to or deletion of a provision or part provision under this clause shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms & Conditions.
18. Allswell Communities shall not be liable for any failure or delay in performing any part of the promotions and benefits under the Program including to the extent that such failure or delay is caused by a Force Majeure Event. A Force Majeure Event means any event beyond Allswell Communities’ reasonable control, which by its nature could not have been foreseen, or, if it could have been foreseen, was unavoidable, including strikes, lock-outs or other industrial disputes (whether involving its own workforce or a third party’s), failure of energy sources or transport network, acts of God, war, terrorism, malicious damage, breakdown of plant or machinery, nuclear, chemical or biological contamination, natural disasters, illness or default of suppliers or subcontractors.
19. Governing Law: The Terms and Conditions and membership in the Program are governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland, irrespective of where the application for membership has been completed by the Member or submitted. Any action or other legal process with respect to any matter or thing in connection with these Terms and Conditions, unless otherwise agreed to by Allswell Communities, must be instituted and carried on only in the appropriate Court or tribunal of Queensland.
20. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects any rights a Member may have and which by law may not be excluded under any statute including the Trade Practices Act (1974).